- 1 spaghetti squash – medium
- Olive oil
- Pinch of Pink Himalayan Salt (or any Salt) and Pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped bell pepper (optional: red, yellow and green combo)
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- Cilantro or Parsley
- 2 cups shredded chicken (store bought rotisserie chicken works great)
- ¼ cup black beans (rinsed)
- ½ shredded cheese (for mix and extra for topping)
- ½ tsp taco seasoning (more can be used depending on preference)
- ½ cup red enchilada sauce
Preheat oven to 400
Prep spaghetti squash with olive oil, salt and pepper. Slice squash in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds. Drizzle halves with the olive oil and season with salt. Place squash cut side down on baking sheet and roast until tender, 45-50 minutes. Use a fork to scrape out “spaghetti.”
Bake face down for 40 minutes
In a skillet add the onion, bell pepper, garlic powder, salt and ¼ tsp taco seasoning. Cook until tender. Dump into mixing bowl. Add chicken, black beans, cheese, enchilada sauce and remainder of taco seasoning. Mix well.
Remove cooked spaghetti squash from oven and shred (google this if you don’t know). Top each spaghetti squash half with chicken mixture. Top with shredded cheese. Bake for 10 mins. Enjoy!
(serve this with tongs)
Image Source: Eatwell
If you are ready for a change, looking for more fulfillment or simply ready to feel better…you owe it to yourself to chat with me. Click the button below to schedule a 15-minute strategy session to learn more. To see the product I use and love click here.
Share this pin on Pinterest