Your friends might be asking to come to dinner at your place after this recipe! Here's what you'll need to whip this one up….
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp mayo
- 2 tsp pure maple syrup
- 10-15 Brussel Sprouts
- Four 5oz salmon fillets (wild caught if possible)
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400. Line rimmed baking sheet with foil and put salmon on it
- Sprinkle each fillet with salt and pepper
- Mix together mustard, 1 tbsp cilantro, mayo and maple syrup in a bowl
- Brush each fillet with mixture
- Bake until just cooked through… 10-12 minutes. Sprinkle with left over cilantro and serve.
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts (could also do peppers, tomatoes, beets, asparagus or broccoli)
- Cut 8-10 of them in half, put on a lined baking sheet, rub olive oil 1 tsp salt, ½ tsp pepper over them, Bake for about 10 min. At 400, then flip/toss them and bake another 10-15 min.
TOTAL TIME: 40 minutes
Serving: 1 Fillet + Veggies, 390 Calories | Fat: 12 grams | Protein 50 grams | Carbohydrates: 7 grams