NUTRITIONALS PER SERVING: 376 Calories; 20g Fat; 25g Carbs; 8g Fiber; 10g Sugar; 27g Protein
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time40 mins
Servings: 2 Servings
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 16 large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 1/2 tbsp tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen riced cauliflower
- 3/4 cup low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 cup diced carrot
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 2 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 tbsp reduced-sodium tamari soy sauce
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 1⁄2 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add sesame oil, riced cauliflower, vegetable broth, carrots, peas, ginger, and garlic to the skillet and stir fry for 6 minutes, or until carrots are tender.
- Return the shrimp to the skillet and add scallions and tamari sauce. Stir fry 1 additional minute before serving.
“I can cook this in less than 10 minutes. Love to change it up by using boneless chicken breast or thinly sliced steak.”For an extra zesty flavor, squeeze the juice of 1/2 lemon over top before serving.